What does Fellow Membership mean?
Fellows of The Transcription Society are individual transcribers and typists who have been in the industry for over 12 months and who are able to provide two satisfactory references from existing clients.
Suitable for individual transcribers or typists working from home or one-man band transcription businesses operating for over 12 months. Cost: £60 per year.
- Use of The Transcription Society logo on your website.
- Your company logo, description and contact information on our website.
- Full Access to our Quote Service.
- Tendering and work updates.
- Recognition by clients of your skills and experience level.